Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spiritual Autolysis

26th April, 2015.

Autolysis means self eating in biology(some microbes eat themselves to survive). I got the concept from Jed McKenna's books, mainly "Spiritual enlightenment: The Danmdest thing",

What we do in it is, the way I understand it is:

1. Shut up.
2. Sit down.
3. Write about what is bothering you at present.
4. Question it's validity, trueness and beliefs that lead to the discomfort.
5. Keep doing this.

This, according to Jed McKenna, would lead to the destroying of false beliefs and ultimately the self we have built around those beliefs.

I am pretty convinced it'll work. This makes sense to me.

I am doing this today on. I'll keep updating this post itself every now and then, to mention my progress, or lack of it.

Done.

1 comment:

Your Smartphone is Deeply Love with You.

“If you want to be respected, you need LQ,” the founder and chairman of the Chinese internet giant Alibaba, Jack Ma, said at the Bloomberg ...