Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Everything happens at it's appointed time.

This is not a worthless post.

I have been guilty of myself feeing at times that I do things, that I make them happen. But a clear looking at things, shows otherwise. I have never done anything, it is the circumstances that induce the happening, and I act as an agent of circumstance.

If I have goals as of now, those goals might have a utilitarian purpose of giving me motivation towards something. But it ends there. Beyond, goals just give me suffering.

I say it because I have seen it. It is true.I still cherish many a fantasies. But I am sure that they all must go for good. They have no existence in reality. They are fearful projections and hopes. I guess the ego does this because it feels that by making such a projection, it might be realized. What's that, the mind's version of the law of attraction? Clearly, it is not working.

When this nonsense hope and fantasy go away from the mind, I can then have an honest look at my real situation and take action. Before that, I am just passing time.

And as such, if something were to be realized or manifested in front of me, it will all dictate it and it will happen. In that, I have no say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Smartphone is Deeply Love with You.

“If you want to be respected, you need LQ,” the founder and chairman of the Chinese internet giant Alibaba, Jack Ma, said at the Bloomberg ...