Sunday, July 17, 2016

Getting over it all

In the past few years, I have been trying to leave my beliefs behind me. I have been trying to leave my ego and fears and begin my life sans those.

I cannot judge how far I have come. I started circa the beginning of 2015. I do not know the exact time I started.

But the length of my journey might just be noted as theoretical and theological. I cannot say that much of it is real, in the sense that I still stand as a defined person. That egoic shell is still there.

I need to get personal. I cannot keep studying these books about the journey towards truth. It will lead me nowhere. What I really feel the urge to do is to have honest conversations with myself every day of my life until I have nothing else to tell myself.

I feel tired. My sickness has wreathed my muscles and made my body into a light weakling. I cough out of an empty chest. My physical condition leads me to feel more desperately of my situation. So I need to be a little honest with myself.

I apologize for my incoherence while writing this. But the self is incoherent and jittery and vague. This whole subject is like this. I can see no resolution. Off-course, there is none.

But what have I been doing till now since 2015? I really feel lost. Have I really looked into the reality of my being or have I just being dancing around the bush of concept. I guess, for the most part, I have been doing the latter. I there even a single concern that I had back then that I don't have now? How am I different a person today then I was then? Well, to be honest, I don't care about outer appearances that much today that I did back in those days. But beyond, I am still a scared person.

OH MY GOD. My journey has, I guess, begun NOW. Why am I not excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Smartphone is Deeply Love with You.

“If you want to be respected, you need LQ,” the founder and chairman of the Chinese internet giant Alibaba, Jack Ma, said at the Bloomberg ...